My Journey on Hacking

Before starting up with this topic, I would like to say, I don't do any of the hacking activities for financial gain (I earn and take payment only if I am involved in legal activities). I have most of the leaked data but I have nothing to do with anyone's info. I keep them only to extract encrypted passwords to make an application & let people know which passwords not to use (its just like cyber security services).

In addition to this, everyone involved in Ethical Hacking or Hacking or Cyber Security have a pseudonym & we must use it to hide our true identity.

Now, coming to my journey…

When I was in Intermediate (K12) in 2006/7, one of my classmate asked other classmate whether he know about hacking. With the curiosity, I asked him what is hacking. If they gave minimum info about what it is, I wouldn’t have researched about it at all but they replied by saying its hard to explain / you are noob & cannot understand it. So, I felt sad as I didn’t get what I want to know. And when I got back home, I started searching online about hacking and all, I started learning like crazy because everything was so new as I got my 1st computer just few days before. I just started understanding about basics of networking, Linux was so new for me at that time, started learning about how network infrastructure works, started learning basic programming. Daily I start learning something new & even today I learn something new. Thanks to those two friends who replied me rude when I asked about hacking because after I started learning, I hacked into their Orkut account (I think) and gave them their passwords. Their shocking expression made me happy because its not only result of my learning but its payback to talk rude.

Then after K12, there was a long holiday between K12 & Engineering Degree, so I started learning more about hacking and at that time I came across dark web. When all my friends were having fun outside & making girlfriends, I was having amazing time learning.

I would say, Hacking is equal to OCEAN. There is no end to learning because there is no end to changes in existing software development.

When can we stop learning about hacking?
Its when all softwares, all operating systems, all internet & intranet infrastructure, all satellites, all vehicles, all sensors, all electronics, all wireless technologies, all IoT devices etc. get 100% secured & 100% vulnerability free, that will be the end of hacking & learning hacking, so now you know when you will have 100% knowledge. I say it’s never.

When I joined engineering, I was quiet and used to hack into friends’ accounts & say them their password (no harm). Then in 2008, I created this blog & started writing whatever I learnt before & whatever I was learning at that time. So, I feel in love with writing. Also, I started grabbing hacking tools from DarkWeb & used to post on globalhackerstools.blogspot.com (now its unavailable). I was so happy that I started getting more than 4000-5000 views per day on this blog site.

Then I came to know about google adSense, so as I am already eligible due to site traffic, my account got approved so soon. This was my first money making option from online. You will soon be able to understand why I am still writing these blogs (it’s not for adSense, lol).

I used to do marketing of my blog even in college by writing blog link everywhere possible but unfortunately, I was nicknamed as hacker in college either due to my activities on others accounts or due to this blogging link. But most of them don’t know my real name, they used to call me as hacker which I am not.

After college in 2011, I started hacking into most popular social networking website accounts after finding some vulnerabilities & in that process I unfortunately got connected to my ex. And after her, I started concentrating more on my career than having fun with hacking.

Then I started my business and wasn’t active in these activities but things are not going to be the same. I want to convert my fun into profession. So, I got Ethical Hacker Certification in 2012 (I think) & started providing penetration testing services & also I started getting sub contracts of big projects. In 2014, I started with another business, brokeup with my ex, stopped pen-test services and due to a long gap, programming is out of my mind. In 2015, I again got involved in hacking social networking website accounts but this time its for growing my business just by connecting with unknowns who are also interested in business. In same year, I got connected to my 2004-05 crush & became friends. From then I was more into work than hacking activities.

Again, now in 2021, I got here just to get rid of my stress & depression. I think we must do some positive activities which make us feel good & excited. Getting connected with other hackers, checking about new CVEs and all activities related to Hacking is my Stress Buster (at present). I don’t know when I will quit this again.

I hate those who are involved in ransomware activities, they rip company’s fortune. I hate all those hackers who are taking advantage of their skills. If all / most of them get involved in some technology, we would have been into much advanced world.

If you want to HACK, then hop onto Journals, grab them and start working on the development.


Previous Post Next Post