RockYou2021 8.4 Billion Passlist is a garbage

I am so embarrassed with this garbage called RockYou2021. I don't know who created it but, they are just random words. Its better you create your wordlist than using this.

I downloaded 2 zipped files, one is 8.7GB & the other is 4.5GB

After unzipping, its a huge 93GB TXT file

The real question is, will we be able to open it? LOL, no, I don't know really but I basically use EmEditor to open any text file which is in GBs but as I am using i7-7700k with 4.5Ghz speed processor, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060 GPU, this file is freezing my computer after 45GB of file load & I don't think I should wait further to view whole file.

Any use?
There are possibilities that this could be useful but mostly its just a random generated wordlist.

As per me, whatever the passwords are decrypted from leaked data would be better than using this. However I am not involved in cracking passwords as I don't have time for such shit.

Well, after checking with this file, I am deleting it which saves my disk by total of 104GB

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post