PollDaddy Polls Unlimited Voting
The Poll Services add a cookie and some additional data to your computer which prevents you from doing more than the prescribed votes (usually 1). But if you clear these cookies along with some data, then you can do more votes.
How to do unlimited voting in FirefoxWe first need to setup Firefox according to our circumstances. Here are the things to be done:
- Go to Tools>Options & click on the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck the last option, “Ask me before clearing my private data“.
- Click “Ok“, then “Apply” & click “Ok“.
Now just keep 2 shortcuts in mind:
- Ctrl + Shift + Del (Clears Private Data)
- Ctrl + R (Refreshes a page)
- Go to the poll’s page.
- Vote once.
- Clear Private Data using the shortcut.
- Refresh the page using the shortcut, then vote again.
- For voting continuously, keep on repeating the steps 3 & 4.
How to do unlimited voting in Google ChromeHere are the steps:
- Go to the poll’s page, do the vote.
- Click on the tools tab (top-right corner) & choose “Clear Browsing Data…“.
- Tick all the options & in the “period” select “Everything“. Click on “Clear Browsing Data“.
- Refresh the page & vote again.
- Repeat these steps to vote again.
PollDaddy Polls Unlimited Voting Reviewed by Akram on 7:30:00 AM Rating: