Isaac Newton on Google logo with dropping Apple

4245813026 44a8a06caf o Isaac Newton on Google logo with dropping Apple


As I was browsing Google today I noticed a new logo which Google created to honor Sir Isaac Newton. The logo has an animated falling Apple and it’s missing an “o” from it. Google usually decorates their logo whenever they want to celebrate a special day, and today happens to be one of them. Isaac Newton was born on January 4.


Isaac Newton is well known for his three laws of motion. Google created an animation of the falling Apple because that is what inspired him to come up with the gravitational formula. I’m posting it here because I know many of you here useGoogle to find our website, and you will definitely wonder why the logo is on Google. I’m also a big fan of Isaac Newton!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post